Oil Field Services
Northern A-1 provides the oil and gas community with a wide range of services, available 24 hours a day to handle any unexpected emergency situation.
Northern A-1 also provides trained personnel to clean a wide variety of tanks ranging from one million barrel to four hundred barrel crude oil storage tanks. We also employ the skilled personnel to enter confined spaces associated with projects of this nature. We offer treatment and disposal of drill cuttings, tank bottoms, contaminated soils and other oil and gas byproducts.
We also operate one of the only permitted facilities in the state to blend, dispose and decontaminate NORM waste.
· Frac Tank Rental and Cleaning
· Soil Disposal
· Sulfa- Treat Change outs and Disposal
· Super Sucker Cusco Trucks
· Drilling Mud/Tank Bottom Disposal
· Oil Sludge Recycling
· Roll Off Containers
· Waste Disposal
· H2S Consulting and Breathing Air Trailers
· H2S Training and Monitoring
· NORM Waste and Equipment Disposal
· Well Blow Out Support
· Reserve Pit Remediation and Dewatering
· Tank Battery Demolition
· Work Over Rigs
· Hot Oiler Trucks